Frequently asked questions
Do I have to be a qualified stylist to attend?
How long is the class?
The class runs over 2-1/2 days.
From 4pm Saturday to 4.30pm Monday
What tools do I need to bring to the class?
Blowdryer with a diffuser attachment
White apron or light coloured top
Oh! And an open mind to learn new techniques
What is my investment in furthering my education?
$950 incl GST
Can I pay by installments?
You cannot book online paying by installments
Please contact us to get the bank details details and manually book your spot.
What do I get for my investment?
What you will learn:
* Dry cutting techniques to give shape to curly hair so curly hair clients will seek you out
* Why it’s important to treat curly hair differently
* How to properly cleanse, hydrate & style curls
* Using clean products with ingredients that will enhance curly hair & bring it to life
* How to build a successful business catering to curly hair clients’ needs with loyal clients who are desperate for stylists who can work with curls
Includes: 2.5 days of immersing yourself in the world of curly hair (It REALLY is a thing!)
*Snacks, bubbles & refreshments for Saturday evening
*Lunch Sunday & Monday
*Manequin Head and training manual
Access to the private Facebook group "The Curl Colaboration" to discuss all things curly with other curl stylists who have completed our training.